Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people. I never did connect with A. but I will be seeing you today...the presents are ready! I did have a lovely time in the temple with my mom and dad and then we all went out to dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. It was really good!
5 comments:
Happy Bday to both...Hello? Anyone?
Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people. I never did connect with A. but I will be seeing you today...the presents are ready! I did have a lovely time in the temple with my mom and dad and then we all went out to dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. It was really good!
So Grandpa DID have dinner and a movie of sorts. :)
Happy birthday to two of the greatest people I know! Two people with fantastic senses of humor and a zest for life! You guys are great.
Happy Birthday Amy and DAD! You are both wonderful people to know and be related to.
Post a Comment