You both took my jokes...gotta be quick in this family. That clip is hilarious...I only wish you had the news clip from the station you were watching, I wanted to see the anchor's black (forgive me here) boo-stee-a (I thought phonetic was the way to go.)
I thought for a long time about the title and then settled on nothing particularly clever...you'd think there would be so many possibilities though. Maybe it was a dare. How does a deer accidentally walk in the automatic doors and then proceed in? Yes, the local news anchor was wearing a white blouse under a black stiff bustier! What the?
6 comments:
He heard there was a special on ... oh, I can't think of anything funny to write. Oh, deer.
He heard there was a special on Deerfoam Slippers!!!! Oh, I just kill myself.
You both took my jokes...gotta be quick in this family. That clip is hilarious...I only wish you had the news clip from the station you were watching, I wanted to see the anchor's black (forgive me here) boo-stee-a (I thought phonetic was the way to go.)
I thought for a long time about the title and then settled on nothing particularly clever...you'd think there would be so many possibilities though. Maybe it was a dare. How does a deer accidentally walk in the automatic doors and then proceed in? Yes, the local news anchor was wearing a white blouse under a black stiff bustier! What the?
Abby, can I still see your scary pregnancy picture? It would give me solace and comfort right now.
Lucky dear...If he'd have gone into Wal-mart, someone would have shot him!
Post a Comment