Wednesday, March 30, 2005

senior presentation in t-minus 6 hours and counting

i present my senior project to the faculty and students of my major in about six hours (for details, see my blog). help!...... what major finishing project did ya'll do and how did it go?

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Our little baby is growing up...senior primary project?! or, you can't mean, College Senior...sniff sniff. That means that the rest of us are even older.
3 happy meals and 3 orange drinks for the 3 youngest...for 'ol times sake.

Abby said...

We always stayed up at the Brimhall Building all night long, which can be torture, unless you have a gay guy in your major who comes alive at 3am when it's his turn to choose the music--dance club stuff...I admit, however, that I went and bought the single--I mean who'e ever heard of m&m (not the rapper, the 2 12 year old girls) but man, catchy tune...but good luck with that...the thing that already happenned. Crap!

Carrie Ann said...

How'd it go?

Amy Lynn said...

Senior project? You mean when they sent the white girl to inner city D.C and forgot to tell her that corduroy jumpers and white big collared blouses really weren't the "in" thing in the ghetto that year? Ah, the good ole' days when all I had to deal with were Chucky the Psycho Neighborhood Clown and cockroaches in the desks.

How'd it go?