Monday, October 23, 2006

Fa La La La La, La La La La

Here's the Christmas Breakdown for 2006. Correct me if this is off...but I think this is how it goes.
Carrs give to Oscarsons (the Sho kind)
Oscarsons (the French persuasion) give to Carrs
Rhodes give to Oscarsons (again, the mostly French ones)
Giles give to Rhodes
Scharmans give to Giles (did you want the $2 million or $3 million house in Malibu?)
McCoys give to Scharmans (had better be good)
Oscarsons of DC give to McCoys

I need feedback to see if this is right...its never to early to start thinking creatively!
Happy Holidays! (and by that I mean Halloween and maybe Thanksgiving.)

Emma, the Organizational Elf

8 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Sounds right to me...

$2 will be just fine. Don't put yourself out. :)

Oscarson Photography said...

roger... mccoys eh?.... i'll go get the newest dewalt and crate and barrel catalogues just to be ready!!

Abby said...

A nose-pencil sharpener will do just fine, boy. We've clean near worn out the old one!!!

Suzie Petunia said...

Corretion: $2 MILLION. Really, don't go over the top or anything. Really.

Emma Jo said...

put out? don't think I have to worry about that--looks like you're the one putting out...

Oscarson Photography said...

emily johanna!

Suzie Petunia said...

Jealous much?

Emma Jo said...

zing...