
Today is a very special day for a certain member of our family who is reaching a significant milestone in her life. HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY TO SUZIE PETUNIA! We are all so glad you are part of our eternal family and we love you and admire you for all that you do as a sister, daughter, wife, mother, and friend. You are an example and joy to us all and we love you! Have wonderful day and remember that life is just beginning at 30!

5 comments:
Happy B-Day Suzie! Look at all the fantastic things you have already accomplished! You are a great example to us all.
Happy B'day. I guess i was second to last to call.... but we still lOVE U!! happy b'day!!
EVERYONE called me today! I felt like a celebrity! And they were all evenly spaced throughout the day so nicely. Did you all plan that? Well done. Really though, it has been an especially nice day because of all of the calls and well-wishing. So far it feels really good to be 30. :)
Except I think I broke my little toe while at the zoo today. I was walking behind Waverly and I misjudged how quick her pace was and then OUCH - I kicked the back of her heel while wearing flip flops. Seriously - my toe is purple and swollen. Can I get sympathy AND birthday wishes all on the same day? That would really just be too much.
Oops. That was me!
Happy Birthday. I finally got signed back in as me. I am so proud you know you
Post a Comment