Let's see...I love that Sho is such a good balance for Spencer, and how hard she works to take care of him [and Mo and Papa's house--it looks perfect all the time]. Happy birthday, "Auntie"!
I love that Henry is sensitive. He has always been especially sweet. Happy birthday, bud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday from the Stubbs clan in Orem. Of course that is only Mark and myself these days. But the greeting is heartfelt. We wish you a very happy birthday
love
Mark and Jan
It was fun to talk to both of the "birthday kids" yesterday. I hope you both had a wonderful day!!! We love and miss you both.
I need all of you Oscarson bloggers to check out the Stubbs Family blog site and help figure out a name for Uncle Larry's cowboy persona. This really isn't a joke--we need to help him come up with a good name. Dad and I want to go watch him compete and anyone else that wants to go is welcome? Put your thinking caps on, now, you are all good at this!
Post a Comment