Saturday, July 23, 2005
UPDATE--if you're not bored by me yet...
No baby--but I've been amazingly crampy and uncomfortable on a constant basis since last evening. I even had a doozy of a contraction that produced tears. How odd that in so much pain I was thinking, "ok, this really hurts--but keep 'em coming, please." This morning I was up at 5 with more (although not the super fierce ones) but they were 5 minutes apart for almost 3 hours. I refuse, however, to call the doctor until they hurt like the dickens. I will not be sent home again! It's all or nothing--pray it will be today or tonight because I showered and did hair and make up! It just feels close. Am I the boy who cried wolf?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yes
no
Oh good heavens.
I just want to say I will keep ya in my prayers.
Don't cry wolf, cry...Doc. *chuckle*
I looked at my cell phone last night at 9:47 pm and said aloud, "You've got to be KIDDING me!" when I realized it was just about to be July 25th in Houston and still no baby. Really...you've GOT to be KIDDING! I thought he would come on Sunday for sure... newborns like to come on Sundays in our family. :)
Marie-Laure just called here at 10:35 p.m. and when the phone rang I jumped three feet in the air and went screaming up the stairs yelling, "He's here! He's here!" Chris think I'm a lunatic but I swear I am having weird dreams about your baby being born and sympathy anxiety. Are you trying as hard as you can?
Post a Comment