Monday, July 18, 2005
abby's child- or as i like to call him "Jimmy's Thing"
ok, ive had better titles for an entry but who really cares. i just wanted to ask mo to post the results of the marabou choco bar challenge, and every one who has not placed their bets needs to before abby pushes this thing out... er i mean, gives birth to her firs born man-child.... we had a close call yesterday but it was a no-go. place your bets, ladies and gentlemen, chocolate is on the line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
A defeated Abby, I resign myself to guessing Thursday. I give up--he's not going to come on his own before then. And he's going to be 9lbs. Do I still get chocolate since this is really hard?
July 19. 9 lbs. 2 oz.
Start pushing, Abs! Do more jumping jacks! ...or hanky panky...what ever works! We're talking SWEDISH CHOCOLATE here! You can have YOUR chocolate when my baby gift for you comes in the mail...direct from your gift registry at Target. :)
Didn't I already guess?
Bad news--I reluctantly declined induction for Thursday, due to a retarded cervix. No dialation yet, and I'm trying to slim the chances of a c-section by waiting until it opens just a tincy wincy bit! No baby this week...unless a miracle occurs. I'm totally depressed. Sorry.
I vote July 22, 2005 for your precious baby boy to boom into the world. As it is my birthday, it is a perfectly delightful time to join us earthlings.
Have we got a name yet, for the wee one?
Don't you just hate it when your are 9 months pregnant and approaching your due date and suddenly sisters who hardly ever call are ringing your phone like every 10 minutes for a cervix update? Yah, sorry about that, abs. I'm just dying that I'm so far away and not part of the action. If I were there I would be serving you red raspberry tea and casper oil(?) and making you jog around the block and be intimate with your husband (I'd light the candles and quietly excuse myself, I swear.) We're pullin' for ya, Abby. Now PUSH!
No name yet, but happy birthday to you, Lisa--I'll gladly take it for his birthday too! Suddenly his hiccups are not so little and cute anymore--they're booming, pounding, reverberating (sp?) movements that frighten me. just how big IS this kid?
I already told you: he's 9 lbs. 2 oz. Sheez. Abby, if I had one I would send you a poster to hang over your bed that has a picture of a cute kitten and it says "Hang in there!" :) We're thinking of you and praying this baby comes soon for you. We can't wait to meet the little man!
Sheesh. Raspberry leaf tea, and gatoraid with caster oil.
You have one more hour and counting, to make my deadline. SHEESH. I really did want the chocolate. *Sniff*
Abby,
I realize I'm a little late here but I'd like to revise my original guess...I'm now submitting my birth plan hypothesis for Wednesday, July 27th very early in the A.M. Criminy...I didn't know Swedish chocolate was on the line.
Post a Comment