After much cooperation from many parties and a new hard drive, the Mo's 60th Birthday Extravaganza Commemoration Video is finally ready to go! This is the introduction to the video, the whole video will be posted at a later date, and DVD will be made available very soon and will be shipped out to each of you. Thank you for your cooperation and your patience. We love you, Mo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I feel weepies coming on...my heart is waiting for the time when it will swell and burst. I love my family. And I love Mo.
Oh that intro was so much fun and so exciting I can hardly wait for the rest of it. I love all of you for being such wonderful children. Thank you! THANK you! THANK YOU!!!!
What a teaser! Who knew we were so awesome? I think its called "synergy". It spans the globe... all for our MO! I can't WAIT to see the rest!!!
I too got weepy. And I apologize profusely for standing up prematurely in our segment. I think you'll find it's not the only awkward thing I do when all is said and done...but enough about me.
Can't wait to see it all. Thanks, Carrie! (And everyone!)
ps I LOVE Spencer and Sho, and of COURSE they have some camera that makes them look like they're in a Hallmark commercial instead of a home video. (Insert jealous huff and foot stomp.) Truly adorable.
I am really impressed. Wow. I mean WOW
Post a Comment