Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Reunion Pics Are Up...



Well, they may not be great, but that are affordable!! Click the above link and look for the set called "Family Portraits". Maybe I'll just hotlink the name for you so you can click right to it. I feel like I rushed some of the processing because I really wanted to get some of these up while they are fresh in your memory. Please feel free to email or call me with requests for changes. It will give the best results, if you want to change something, if you have me go back on the RAW file to edit and resave than it would for you to edit a JPEG file (which all of these are now).

If you have a flickr screenname (its a yahoo account name and it's free), at the top of the picture (if you are going through them one at a time), you will see a button which says "All Sizes". If you click that you can see the picture in its largest 'original' size. You can then right click and 'Save As...'. Typically you would want permission from the person to do this, but I am giving you permissin AND they are pictures of you, so why would I care?

I hope you enjoy. We really had fun taking them and I really learned a lot from the experience!

5 comments:

Abby said...

THANK YOU!

Carrie Ann said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Did you airbrush out my double chin?

Suzie Petunia said...

They are BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy to have the most recent, (and most gorgeous) family pictures of all of my siblings!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! Those pictures are so fun! Can I hire you to come take all of our pictures? Thanks for making it so easy to get them too :) SO great to see all of my wonderful Oscarson cousuns - wish we could have stayed for months instead of days! Love you all!!!!

SP said...

Those were great picts!