Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Charlie's Angels---Eat Your Heart Out


I have been cleaning out things in my study and came across this classic photo. Does anybody recognize these divas? I mean, who needs Diaz, Barrymore, and Liu when you have these four angels who are much much more interesting and smart?

10 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Ooo-la-laa!

Jangs said...

Too good. Can't wait till they check in and see this shot.

Jessica said...

Holy Cow! I am laughing so hard. That is a classic photo. What good times! I am so lucky to have such fun cousins and family to be around! Crazy how much has changed since those innocent days....Thanks for the great photo!

Julie said...

OH my! Oh my!! We are hot stuff! That is too funny!

Julie said...

Holy cow, Missy...How old are YOU in that picture??

SP said...

Nice how we all seem to have white tights on...why?? That was Jason's wedding and guessing by the hair and braces, I'm thinking I was in seventh grade.

michaelstubbs said...

The Oscar-cousins didn't make it to Jason's wedding, and YOU (Missy) weren't in seventh grade when he got married (I was in eighth). This has got to be from the Green's 50th anniversary celebration at the Hotel Utah. And yes, it's seductive etc etc.

mo said...

Actually, there is a date right on the photo of 2-17-94. So what was happening then? I don't think it was the 50th Anniversary because that would have been in November. I was at Jason's wedding but I don't remember how many of my kids were there. Hmmm, now we have a mystery. What was the occasion of this picture?

SP said...

Mike's wrong, i'm right. i am positive it's jason's wedding.

Carrie Ann said...

I was at jason's wedding and I wore nice white tights with that dress. What was wrong with me. I know I owned black tights at that point in my life, and if I was desperate, I know mom would have bought me some brown tights. Good grief! Live and learn I guess...