Saturday, March 03, 2007

While we've got the home movies out......

This was the night after Emily and Clark left for Costa Rica--Mia had been in the hospital and was still a little lathargic, but Cubby was ready to play, play, play! She laid herself down on the wood floor and just watched me in the kitchen, so I put the beanbag under her. It was so very pathetic!

8 comments:

mo said...

I love the sweet bond between Mia and Cubby. It makes me sad they won't grow up close to each other!

Abby said...

It is indeed very special, and I can't think about the sadness...I will remain in denial until--always, I guess.

Suzie Petunia said...

Such a sweet little girl. Poor Mia! Now why was she in the hospital again?

Emma Jo said...

What kind of horrible monsters would leave their baby at the hospital and go on vacation...disgusting...

Julie said...

She looks so sweet, I just want to cuddle her!! (I actually get a strange motherly satisfaction when my children are so sick they just lie there and not move for a while...is that wrong???) Cubby is so sweet with her-- you can tell he loves her.

Oscarson Photography said...

cutie patutie.

michaelstubbs said...

I would pay money to see my kid lie still that long. He isn't that lethargic in his sleep!

Abby said...

I hear ya, Mike!