Personally, I like the Fonzie look. Can Taylor simultaneously give a double thumbs up sign while bellowing HEYYYYYYYY?
The other picture is a little frightening. It's a Hitler cut! Taylor seems to only be missing a hairy caterpillar on his upper lip to complete his Hitler makeover.
I came here to see if there is an update on when Ma and Pa Oscarson are packin' up and gittin' out of town. As usual though I'm leaving the blog with a smile on my face. Good luck on your move, we are going to miss you!
Oh how cute--your husband doesn't take his haircuts so seriously. I got in such trouble one night because he was desperate enough (albeit untrusting) to hand me the clippers, to which I naturally responded by giggling--as I turned them on he yanked them out of my hands and told me if I wasn't going to be serious he would wait and get it done right. Primadonnas!
I think I like number one and would be afraid of number two on the street...or very sorry for him. And while you're at it will you tell your little red headed friend that his site is borrrrring with nothing new to look at? Is he suddenly working at work? (Just kidding Taylor--but seriously, what's NEW?) ps elasticwaistbandlandy...I know who you are :)
5 comments:
Personally, I like the Fonzie look. Can Taylor simultaneously give a double thumbs up sign while bellowing HEYYYYYYYY?
The other picture is a little frightening. It's a Hitler cut! Taylor seems to only be missing a hairy caterpillar on his upper lip to complete his Hitler makeover.
I came here to see if there is an update on when Ma and Pa Oscarson are packin' up and gittin' out of town. As usual though I'm leaving the blog with a smile on my face. Good luck on your move, we are going to miss you!
holy cow its been too long. i am so excited to see you two again. i only pray it is greezer taylor who comes to my wedding!!
Oh how cute--your husband doesn't take his haircuts so seriously. I got in such trouble one night because he was desperate enough (albeit untrusting) to hand me the clippers, to which I naturally responded by giggling--as I turned them on he yanked them out of my hands and told me if I wasn't going to be serious he would wait and get it done right. Primadonnas!
I think I like number one and would be afraid of number two on the street...or very sorry for him. And while you're at it will you tell your little red headed friend that his site is borrrrring with nothing new to look at? Is he suddenly working at work? (Just kidding Taylor--but seriously, what's NEW?)
ps elasticwaistbandlandy...I know who you are :)
Can I just say that I really don't love either look....where's the real Zookeenee? That's the way we like him.
Post a Comment