
Does this look familiar to anyone? We had so much fun tromping about the BYU campus and telling the kids about "the good 'ole days" when we used to do this or that. "Don't you want to go to BYU, too, Waverly?" With her response in the affirmative (who wouldn't want to go there after hearing my great stories??) I followed it up with a good lecture on doing your best in school and getting good grades.
What? Too early for that? But she's going into SECOND GRADE, PEOPLE! :)
I love this one because they look so sweet and innocent...

And I would just adore this picture of my sweet little hosts in American Fork if it didn't look like Hannah's foot was amputated...

Ah... Good times...

Thanks Chip and Marie-Laure!
And the kids had a blast.

...that's right... NINE kids age 6 and under. But it really WAS fun!
What...you want MORE vacation slides? Just you wait. I had so much fun, and I captured just about every moment digitally - yay for you!

11 comments:
Amy,
I got the walkie-talkie in the mail today (Leanne style - no note - it made me laugh!) Thanks for sending it along. Love and miss you all! We had so much fun! Thanks again for everything!
Oh, I get it. Taylor met you in Utah and helped you drive the kids back. And I've been so worried that you had to make the long trek alone. Finally, I can get some rest at night knowing there were TWO adults to yell at the fighting kids (oh wait, that's my family.)
On reflection, it's not that our kids fought too much on our latest journey home from Utah, nor did we yell much at all. But the nagging feeling of this-would-have-been-really-hard-with-only-one-parent in all probability came from the NUMEROUS episodes of you-name-it-we-had-it bodily fluids that kept surfacing, or resurfacing, shall we say. I offered a dollar to any child who could go the whole weekend without barfing or having an accident, and I am not a penny poorer for it.
Emily C.,
Did I tell you that Oscar had an episode of "resurfacing bodily fluids" one night while we were there? I handled it very well, if I do say so myself. And his carseat doesn't even smell that bad now. So, did any of your kids earn their dollar? :)
No! That's what I meant. I got to keep ALL my dollars....Lucky me!
I wish I could have been there--Caleb LOVES family parties!
Why does Matt remind me of a fraternity guy in that picture? Hand him a piece of pizza and a cold one!
I love the Tree of Knowledge pic--it brings back such memories! I am so impressed that you got a photo of all nine of them in one place and even though not all of the faces are in view, none of them are blurry and on the move! I miss them all and want to see them so badly!!!
We sure had a good time. I miss you guys.
Sarah,
The lack of note was only due to the fact that I actually thought I could "run in" to the post office with 3 kids and mail the package. I'm starting to understand Mo's "I can't remember" phrase. I seem to repress things DAILY...like where and where not to take 3 kids. I guess its my own little survival tactic.
a late comment, but a comment none then less. i really wish i had ben there!
Post a Comment